Attention Juniors: Please hand in your Job Shadow Day permission slips to Mrs. Hopkins by this Friday, September 30th.
Attention Seniors: A few items:
1. Please pick up your spaghetti dinner tickets from Mrs. Kollen or Mrs. Hopkins. The money is due back by Tuesday, October 4th.
2. Please sign up to bring a dessert and/or help at the spaghetti dinner. The dinner is scheduled for Wednesday, October 5th at 5pm.
3. Please sign up to help out at the concession stands, Thursday, October 6th (Varsity soccer playing under the lights) and Friday, October 7th (Homecoming). All sign up sheets are on Mrs. Hopkins’ door.
4. Please start brainstorming ideas for the Homecoming video. All songs, ideas and final video must be approved by Mrs. Kollen and Mrs. Hopkins before being approved by administration.
Attention all students in grades 9 – 12:
1: Homecoming ballots were emailed to your school email yesterday. Please check your school email ASAP and vote for your class homecoming court. Another ballot will be sent Wednesday morning for you to vote for Homecoming King and Queen.
2: Student Council will meet today at 5:30 PM in High School Library. All class officers are required to attend. Other interested students are welcome. Final Homecoming and Spirit Week plans will be discussed. See Mrs. Richter with questions or conflicts.
3. Tickets are on sale for the 2016 Homecoming dance. The dance is this Thursday, September 29th, from 7 – 9:30 in the small gym. If you plan to bring a guest from outside Greenport School you must use a “Guest Dance Permission Slip” available from Mrs. Richter or Mrs. Peterson. Tickets are $10 before the dance, $15 at the door. See Mrs. Richter with questions.
Attention all 7th and 8th graders there will be a Junior High Interact Meeting Today at 6:30pm in rm 303. We will be planning projects for this school year. All are welcome, please see Mrs. Johnstone or Mrs. Mazzaferro if you have any questions.
JV Boys’ soccer lost to Ross yesterday 5 to 1. But in the second half they only allowed 1 goal with so many saves by Tyler Cacace and a one touch midfield goal by
David Jenkins. Congratulations on a great effort.
Attention all middle school chorus members! Bring a book to read or some work to do during chorus today!
Attention Acappella members! Rehearsal for today has been canceled. We will have practice on Thursday after school for this week only. See mrs cabral with any
There will be an Interact meeting tomorrow morning @ 7:15 am in the Spanish classroom. All HS students are invited to come!
Drama club students, please return your mum orders by the end of day tomorrow. If you need one, please stop by the HS office.
Source: High School Annoucements