The Athletic Hall of Fame committee was created to further promote the rich and vast athletic history of the Greenport School District.
The committee is now accepting nominations for the inaugural group of inductees.
Criteria for Consideration:
- Minimum 5 years out of high school
- Must have graduated from Greenport High School
- Positive post graduate image
- Positive impact on school community
- Minimum 2 year varsity athlete
- Outstanding achievement
- Outstanding contributions to the Greenport Athletic Program
- Minimum 5 years of coaching Greenport athletes
- Significant accomplishments
- Student athlete who graduated from another school (Southold or Mattituck)
- Outstanding contributions to the athletes and programs at Greenport
- Does not qualify under either of the other categories
- Must be a league, class, or county champion
- Minimum five years after team accomplishment
If you know someone who fits this consideration, please complete the nomination form: Nomination Form
Please mail or email the completed form by November 1 of each year to:
720 Front Street
Greenport, New York 11944
PLEASE NOTE: Hall of Fame inductions will be postponed until the 2021-2022 school year.