Eligible students in GRADES 6-8 will be considered based on the following:
- Currently in grade 7th, 8th or in the second half of the 6th grade year
- Have a cumulatitive GPA of 87.5% or higher (ALL subject areas included in GPA)
- Demonstrate outstanding performance in the following areas: scholarship, leadership, service, citizenship and character
- Completion of the Student Activity Information form
- Recommendations from teachers
Final decision to be determined by the Faculty Advisor Council
Congratulations to our 2014-2015 National Junior Honor Society Officers who were elected at our first meeting on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
President – Jules Atkins
Vice President – Ahkee Anderson
Secretary – Brittany Walker
Treasurer – Jacob Kahn
Our next meeting will be Wednesday, November 19, at 7:20am in the Elementary Library. We will discuss our Thanksgiving Food Drive.
GHS National Honor Society, Jr. Honor Society, Interact and JR High Interact clubs are sponsoring a Thanksgiving food drive. Please place donations in designated boxes throughout the school. Clubs will accept non-perishable food items through November 21st. All donations will go to local food pantries, helping our neighbors on the north fork.